1 YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY
VisioLogix’s (“VL”) warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
VL warrants the original purchaser (the distributor) that the VL Hardware Product, enclosed with this Limited Hardware Warranty will in respect of the hardware be free from defects in design, workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase (“Warranty Period”).
The original purchaser shall without undue delay notify VL of any defect which appears in accordance with VL’ RMA handling, and failure to do so shall mean that the original purchaser loses the right to have the defect remedied. A valid form of a bill of sale or receipt must be presented to obtain warranty service. If a valid claim is received by VL within the Warranty Period, the sole remedy of the original purchaser and VL’ sole and exclusive liability shall be limited to, at VL sole discretion, either repair of the hardware defect using new or refurbished replacement parts, or replacement of the product. Repaired or replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer. When a product or part is exchanged all hardware or part thereof that is replaced shall become the property of VL.
This Limited Hardware Warranty is applicable in all countries and may be enforced by contacting VL Support, for more information please visit our web site https://visiologix.teamwork.com/support
Exclusions and Limitations
This Limited Hardware Warranty does not apply (i) if the product has been subject to faulty and improper installation, maintenance, service, operational adjustments, repair, alteration and/or modification in any way that is not (a) covered in the documentation for the product or (b) carried out with VL’ prior consent in writing, (ii) to damages caused by failure to follow the instructions covered in the documentation for the products or other specific instructions from VL, (iii) to cosmetic damages, (iv) if the product has been tampered with, (v) if the product is damaged by acts of God, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, normal wear and tear and deterioration, improper environmental conditions (including, but not limited to, electrical surges, water damage and heat exposure) or lack of responsible care, (vi) if the product has had the model or serial number altered, defaced or removed, (vii) to consumables (such as batteries) (viii) to products that have been purchased “as is” and VL, the seller or the liquidator expressly disclaim their warranty obligation pertaining to the product, (ix) to any non-VL hardware product or any software (irrespective of whether it has been packaged and/or sold with an VL hardware product) and/or VL products purchased from an unauthorized distributor/reseller, (x) to damage that occurs in shipment or from improper storage or transportation, (xi) to damages by any other cause not related to defective design, workmanship and/or materials.
- If the product is to be used outdoors or in dusty, humid, or other hostile environments, it must be suitably protected. Further, camera products specifically must be protected, whether in use or not, from exposure to direct sunlight or halogen light which may damage the camera image sensor. This applies to both indoor and outdoor use of the cameras.
- For camera products supplied without a lens, extreme care should be used when mounting a lens on these products. Damage to the product due to incorrectly mounted lenses will invalidate this Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Care must be taken to avoid camera from being dropped. While the camera can survive a 6-foot drop at stationary, LCD Display and Lens might not survive the drop and not covered by the hardware warranty.
- Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned requirements will invalidate this Limited Hardware Warranty.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES PROVIDED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF LAWS UNDER SUCH JURISDICTIONS APPLY, THEN ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD IDENTIFIED ABOVE. UNLESS PROVIDED HEREIN, ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR FIRM ARE VOID. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER VL NOR ANY AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA AND INFORMATION), INCONVENIENCE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE VL PRODUCT, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, VL’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. THESE LIMITATIONS ON POTENTIAL LIABILITIES HAVE BEEN AN ESSENTIAL CONDITION IN SETTING THE PRODUCT PRICE.
- This Limited Hardware Warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America.
- This Limited Hardware Warranty may be subject to VL’ change at any time without prior notice. Please check our website at https://www.visiologix.com/terms-and-agreements